Quirks mode is activated on your browser.
To ensure proper display of this page please follow the steps below:
Or simply update your browser!
Morschach is situated at 650 m above sea level in the canton of Schwyz. The community has 938 inhabitants and covers an area of 23,4 km².
Mean annual temperature is 8,5 degree Celsius, annual precipitation is 842,2 mm. Rainfall is at its highest in August at 135 mm, at its lowest in February at 66 mm. It’s warmest in July, coolest in January.
Car-free, child-friendly, attractive, varied, affordable and very close to Zurich and Lucerne. The Stoos Mountain (1300 – 1935 m a.s.l.) is a unique leisure region in the heart of Central Switzerland.
• Breathtaking view on more than 10 Swiss lakes and hundreds of alpine peaks from Central Switzerland to France and Germany
• 45min panorama walking trail on top of Fronalpstock summit within a beautiful landscape
• Direct view to lake Uri and the spots where the founding of the Swiss Confederation took place
• Summit restaurant with big and sunny terrace, ideal for groups and small conferences
• Possibility to combine this arrangement with lots of walking and hiking trails on different levels of difficulty
Above Stoos (1300 meters above sea level) rises the powerful Fronalpstock. You reach it with the a section chair lift or by hiking on beautiful trails. The view at the new summit restaurant on 1922 m is breathtaking and opens up a panorama on the Ruetli and the heart of Switzerland.
The winter sports area of Stoos is popular due to its family-friendly prices, a variety of slopes and modern facilities.
There are 35 kilometres of slopes full of variety, 15 km of idyllic cross-country ski runs, an airboard and sledging run, snow sports schools, the children’s "Skiland" with a new magic carpet, winter walking routes, snowshoe trails, a curling field and much more.
You've saved the maximum number of favorites.